Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love Story from US

Before I write this story, I'd like to inform you that I dont care what people think about American people. I just want to tell you what kind of feeling that I have for my friends in that country.
I am grateful God sending me friends from everywhere. He knows that I can not live alone, he knows that I have so much love to share because He has created love since I was born.
I still remember at the first time I decided to sail with volunteers from US, called Surfzone Relief Operations, I had conversation with some friends
F : "Dont you feel afraid sailing with people who you dont know?"
M : "Should I ?"
F : "You know they are from America"
M : "Then, what ? What's wrong about that?"
F : "I hate America, they have been attacking our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in everywhere they like. They are so cruel!"
M : "I agree with you, I dont like war at all! but I believe that mostly people in America dont like war eithter. They are human being like us. I have no reason to hate somebody that I dont know. For me, as long as somebody treat me nicely, he/she is my friend ever!"
F : "I still cant believe that you will go with them"
M : "Whatever, I like to have friends... because God asks me to love every creature in this world, and I love Allah very much. I always know what the best for me because I know that Allah is with me at anytime."
Believe or not, I have true friends from US. They are so nice. How can I hate them ? They help me to keep my faith in place. Even though they are not moslem, they always remind me to pray on the prayer time. It is so touch when they say, "Dinda, it is time to pray! Dont be a bad moslem!" Then, I have to pray right away because they just know that I should pray on time. Wow, so wonderful friends, right ?
That's way I love them because Allah have sent them to love me.
Thank you

14 comments:

mona ^_^ said...

seperti lagu itu loh, uni...
'tidak semua...orang amerika...bersalah padamu...' :D

yelli ordinary people said...

setuju..ga bisa menyamaratakan ya uni:)

patra rina said...

hihi iya Mon
tidak semua orang Amerika jahat
di belahan manapun di dunia ini selalu ada orang jahat dan orang baik
dan belum tentu juga seorang yang jahat di mata orang lain, jahat juga ama kita, ya ga?
so, selama dia baik ama kita... menuntun kita pada kebaikan, berarti dia teman :)

patra rina said...

Iya Yel
pakabar nih?
padang hujan deras

yelli ordinary people said...

alhamdulillah..

jakarta mau ujan kyknya hehehe

Deshinta Arrova Dewi said...

setujuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Diana Rochayani said...

aku kan USA juga, Ni...
urang sunda asli....hehehehe! sekarang aja lagi makan ama asin cumi plus sambel :p

*beautiful sky said...

that is right Patra, now u know it. People who never to come to USA will always think that America is arogant, tyrant ..u name it. But I've been there for almost 12 years hmmm and i love it. They r very polite and very helpful too. Thanks God ,to know that. About the war, American hate the war, it just the administration of the country ..but not the people.
I love america, I learn lot there but of course I love Indonesia too. I love people everywhere.

Popon Kurniasih said...

nice share honey....sometimes we don't know much about something, but we already judge them such a bad thing or anything...get intouch first than we'll find a lot of colours of life...^_^

Restu Maulida said...

Not all american people are bad.. right? :)

patra rina said...

hihi.. jadi ga ke Amrik bareng april ?

patra rina said...

iya, correct
udah jauh2 di Jerman, blognya juga masih "totok" Sundanya haha...
klo uni UMA gitu ya ? :0

patra rina said...

Ya Mba
I learn a lot from them, from the people how to get respect each others
Bad and good people are in everywhere, not only in USA
In Indonesia now, oh come on... Everyday I see "bad" and "cruel" news from TV, bad sinetron.... sad! Why should we think that we are better than others ?
Mba sayang, udah ga sabar nih ketemu mba dan anak2.... belajar masak ya aku ntar?

patra rina said...

Yup, dear
we should judge something from the cover
Everybody has potential to be good and to be bad, rite?