Sunday, June 8, 2008

Be smart to make choice for love

One of my friends have been crying almost two days. Her eyes turn red and her face was so pail. Her boyfriend just leaved her to get married with his fiance. She never knew that her boyfriend had been cheated her for two years. She was so sad and almost killed herself by piece of beer bottle.
I and my friend tried to calm her down but she kept crying and screaming. She regret for what happened in her life.
I could not believe what I saw. She is so smart, even always high top ranking in her class. She is always happy and strong. I had never seen she was sad, only that day !
Is love blind ? I dont think so.

I believe love becomes a power to brighten our life. Love always bring happiness as long as we can use our brain to make a better choice. Why love bring sadness ? I can say that we can not control ourselves. We depend on someone whom bring loves for us as if we can not live without him/her. It is not true. We are special creature! We can think and feel whether a decision good for our future or not and we have to be ready for the risk. Every choice has to have risk. Dont ever forget that ! Now, focus on what kind of risk that we can deal with ?

Be smart ! Especially for woman!
Man can leave you easily after making love and if you get pregnant, you will raise your child by yourself. So, be smart to select a boyfriend. Peace !

No comments: