Friday, November 2, 2007

TRUE LOVE

Dear K
I've told my friends so many times that true love exists in the earth. Mostly, they dont believe about this because  it is hard recently to find someone who keeps love only for one person. Even sometimes someone uses love  for getting benefit from others.  I don't know, I never want to against their opinion. Probably, something bad happened in their life so that the conclusion was verbalized as deep pain. Whatever, I have never been  doubt about TRUE LOVE.
TRUE LOVE does exist, not just because you fall in love with somebody. True love wont make you jealous if someone you love care of somebody more, you wont be sad if someone you love get married with his/her lover, you will be happier when someone you love tells you about her/his happiness, you wont be disappointed if someone you love forget to call you. Love is just for love, there is no demand at all.
TRUE love can make you smile everytime you wake up in the morning
TRUE love makes you feel so good, so perfect, and so grateful
K,
You always make me happy
I have no reason to be sad because you keep saying that I am strong
You always remind me that I am "somebody"
You always say that I have done wonderful thing
You always respect all my words and attitude, especially my faith

K,
Faith is something to be achieved
and we agree that variety was created by GOD for us to understand each other, to help each other and to learn from others
That's way we can communicate so well
That's way we always have solution when we have problem
That's way we can laugh together
That's way we can spend our time to have respect for each other
Isn't GOD so wise ?

Then K,
Thank you for everything
Thank you for loving me sincerely
Thank you for understanding me even more than myself
I always have good grace for you
hope we will be walking on the same faith someday
and knocking heaven to build "real life" for us, for family, for friends, and for all human in the world
*Thank God for this TRUE LOVE*
Ps. K... always make best choice for your life


15 comments:

Santi Santi said...

Uni, who is "K"...? Is "K" your true love? *pengen tau aje ye..*
Anyway, I'm happy to see you happy too...;)

AKP Yudi Randa said...

ehem..:D

*beautiful sky said...

Yes I do believe true love is exist in this earth,True love is supposed to be as what u've said Patra ,and Its true that true love never dies but to me true love never runs smooth cause I don't have that 100% angel heart .I have 65% angel then 35% evil or may be more ..ehheheheeh . Do u think Im qualified enoughh to have that true love in me. I bet that you are ..Patra. Who is that lucky man that gonna be yours ??

XXXX YYYY said...

Halah Patra mah spt biasa romantis abiez heheh, didoain lah cpt dapet deh yah, salam Teh Iie.

*beautiful sky said...

Patraaaaaaaaa just get himmmmmmm heehheheeheh . I knowwwwwww who he is now. just goooooooo get him :))

patra rina said...

K ? It is too beautiful to mention, halaaaaaaaaaah.............
dan lebih indah kalo disyukuri
Yes, K is my true love Santi
Mksh doanya ya say

patra rina said...

ehem juga :p

patra rina said...

Tentu aja mba,
True love berasal dari ketulusan and you have it, no doubt
True love lebih sering tidak berasal dari pasangan kita ... tapi dari seorang True Friend yang hanya mikir tentang kebahagiaan kita, but I think Mas Iwan is your true love. :)). Your kids are also your investation for getting TRUE LOVE.

I love you too, mba

Sha - said...

Subhanallah uni bisa menemukan cinta yang seperti itu....

patra rina said...

I enjoy this relationship, sister
I dont want to get him unless GOD say so

thank you, mba... this is one of great happiness in my life

patra rina said...

Iya Sha,
ini sebuah "keajaiban" dari Allah
K is my true love, my true friend... so real !!!

patra rina said...

How are you doing, K ?

Popon Kurniasih said...

K? uhm....kau dengar kan suara hati uni...^_^ i'll pray for the best for u honey!

patra rina said...

Lagi-lagi thank you, Dponz
Semoga...
Amin
hanya DIA yang tahu

Popon Kurniasih said...

Sabar ya say...insyaAllah, DIA pasti ngasih yg terbaik untuk dirimu..dunia dan akherat...Amiin! Luv u...