Friday, March 3, 2006

Every human has strength

 

Every Human has Strength


The thick dust in bus station accompanied by bright sun and sound of vehicles machine on that afternoon made my friends and I did not want to open our mouth to speak. It was not easy to catch the bus because we had to compete with the students after school. What a boring time! Thirsty, hot, tired and another complain spoke loudly in my heart, may be in my friends’. Everybody was so busy with own heart voice. Almost forty-five minutes trapped on station, it was not take a minute to make bus full.  Like a flock of bee, the passengers got into the bus quickly. My friends felt that we lost our energy to follow their steps. 


From far, one block from me, I saw a girl smiling at me. Ups! She did not smile at me but to the girl exactly in front of me. She was just not smile. The moment was so amazing! They shared stories and made a joke. What a perfect the Almighty! Their happiness was not influent by the noise around. Although I did not understand the body language of mute and deaf, I knew that they shared nice stories each other. I could see their expressions and their laughs. It was unbelievable!.


My thoughts were flying over and contemplation was filling my mind. How fair Allah, when my friends and I felt so upset because we could not speak in the noisy situation, Allah showed us the amazing creatures. Those two girls did not influent at all! I thought may be with their weakness, they never made rumors because they could not hear the voices of normal human. So that, they could not hear the infotainment or another bad news on television or radio that I often listened.


May we could have take lesson from every moment that we had every second in our life. Nothing is useless. God loves “His” creatures with “His” way, let’s take it gratefully.


 

No comments: